Friday, 10 July 2015

How can I stop gambling?

Do you have a gambling problem? Are you addicted to gambling? Do you need help to stop gambling for a better future?

Many gambling addicts search for answers to their gambling problems asking,

"How can I stop gambling?", "How do I beat a gambling addiction?", "How to quit gambling?", "How to stop gambling forever?" or "Am I addicted?"

I established this Blog Diary of a poker gambling addict to help myself recover, while also providing tools to help you break free from your addiction.

You can improve your chances of success by reading or listening to other addicts about their recovery. You can also share your recovery story to help you understand your addictive behaviour while helping others reflect on their behaviour.

Did you know that telling stories is the best way to teach, persuade, and even understand ourselves? Our brains sync up when we tell stories.

Do you have an addiction story that you would like to share? It doesn't have to be related to gambling, you can consider any addiction that prevents you from living an enriched life.

You can either comment below or send your addiction story to me via the contact form in the footer, and I will feature your story on this addiction Blog. Rest assured, your anonymity will be completely respected.